Hanseatic Connect is recruiting qualified and experienced medical staff from all over the world. We connect specialists with different qualifications with our valued clients in Europe and/or elsewhere in the world.
Private & public hospitals, clinic associations, care facilities and nursing homes in Germany, Austria and Switzerland:
- licensed vocational nurses
- registered nurses (any specialization)
Onshore Leisure / Hospitality
Hotels / Holiday Resorts
- Concierge (e.g., front desk associate, hotel receptionist)
- Executive chef (e.g., chef, F&B manager, cook)
- Housekeeping (e.g., housekeeper, maid, laundry man)
- Porter (e.g., baggage porter, bellman)
- Waiter / Waitress (e.g., bartender, waiter, maitre d’, sommelier)
Following our code of ethics and in line with our transparency policy. We invite you to read the following information about the migration of healthcare personnel to Germany. There you will find useful information about the recognition process, your rights as a worker in Germany, among others.
We are looking for registered nurses m/f/d („Bachelor of Nursing”, „Bachelor of Science in Nursing “or comparable qualifications) to join our valued customers in Germany.
We know how demanding your daily work is, and we also know how valuable the nursing personnel is for our society. We recognise and appreciate that!
Let´s get together! – Multinational teams that you can build on and an innovative, multi-professional environment in which you are challenged and encouraged are waiting for you to join.
The health care industry is varied, and so is our current vacancy for you:
Compensation & Benefits package
- Live and work in one of the most beautiful and cosmopolitan cities in Europe
- An exciting work environment and modern technology
- Attractive remuneration packages, paid leave periods and flexible working hours
- Integration management and a permanent contact person during the entire immigration process (participation in social security schemes, in language courses, in education programs, in the labour market)
- Company pension scheme, health insurance, retirement funds
- Relocation management
- Personal and professional development programs and educational leave
- Corporate benefits program (e.g., childcare, health care programs, offers from cooperation partners)
- Salaries are discussed and negotiated with the employer directly according to the candidate rating.
Bachelor’s degree in Nursing, Medicine or another Health related field
Enthusiasm and love for your work
Willingness to grow professionally with us
Motivation to help others as a way to improve our society
We want YOU to support our lively teams and make the diverse care world even more colourful in an attractive environment and good infrastructure.
We look forward to receiving your application!